The Adventures of Mr F

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hail the conquering hero ...

Mr F has at last had a moment to share with you pictures of his victorious return to the HITW following the Great Bathroom Buddie Incursion of Waterloo.

Outside the Hole with my light saber!

BBW lets me pull my first pint.


Me wearing a natty hat and soaking up the triumphant atmosphere!

Me, BBW and Foxette are heading off on another adventure soon. I just need some new sand shoes to replace the ones that were trashed in the incursion though I'm busy packing and have been told I look cool, windswept and interesting in my scarf. Foxette will be tucked into my rucksack.

I'm going to miss the Fox, but me and BBW are a good team and I'm excited by the prospect of my new flipper related adventure which we'll try and tell you about via this blog site. Who knows I might even get a chance to keep up with the Fox's blog.

The frogmobile departs to different shores soon ...

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Bloominjools said...

You're a brave Frog Mr F. I will miss you all, but hope that we can keep in touch. I will not forget you and will keep the faith to you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home