The Adventures of Mr F

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tuesday night at the Palladium

I thought I would let you all know that in addition to dealing with incursions of the Bath Time Buddy and Llama persuasion, I do have an artistic "bent". This manifests itself various ways including my love of dressing up for the purposes of creating a mood and doing cool stuff like going to see shows.

Dressing up
It might be said that the type of mood created by me wearing a velvet smoking jacket, a hat with a silly tassel, a monocle and flip flops (somewhat reminiscent of former prime minister Harold Wilson) while riding my Harley in the Waterloo area might be giving off a somewhat confused mood. BBW did comment that for him it wasn't really the Easy Rider look and that he feared for my sanity in retirement ... He's also not so sure about my getting in touch with my feminine side, but I have to say that I enjoy being deodorised, drinking gin and tonic (note to the Fox - we're out of Gin) , wearing carpet slippers and generally taking it easy. I'm not intending getting pissed again so the likelihood of mayhem and blood shed is small ...

The Show Frog
Tuesday night was when the Fox and BBW let Foxette and I join them on their spur of the moment night at the theatre. It was a great night! We had a curry and wine and then enjoyed Sinatra at the London Palladium. The projection was fantastic, the band were cool, the dancers danced and Frank (spookily almost really there) was obviously the star of the show. BBW bought us a programme as a memento of the occasion and I have been pouring over it ever since, reliving the joy of the evening. I'm really looking forward to going to another show next month!

Right, off to dangle my flipper under the tap - mustn't forget my Bath Time Buddy roots.

Me and my programme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home