The Adventures of Mr F

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Things!

Everything is a thing. And in the Fox's den (and surrounding environs) there are the following things:

The buzzy thing (electric tooth brush)
The wizzy thing (washing machine)
The whirly thing (carwash)
The ** beepy thing (alarm clock)
The burny thing (toaster)
The smally sucky thing (kitchen extractor hood)
and my new favourite thing ...
The big sucky thing.

Me and Foxette got to ride on it when BBW was doing some hoovering for the Fox the other day, and we enjoyed it so much that he rigged up the seat and now we're doing the cleaning for Fox and getting to bomb round the flat on the big sucky thing via remote control! Cool!

Yet another use for my helmet - Foxette should have one too I reckon, just to be safe!

As a bit of an antidote I've been introduced to Tolkein and am gradually working my way through the Lord of the Rings. I've already finished "The Fellowship of the Ring" and am half way through "The Two Towers" - check out the snazzy reading glasses BBW made for me. I have to wear them whenever I'm reading and also when I'm watching the TV - though I do find there's not much on the telly really - reading is more my thing.

Fox's friend George was a bit worried about me last night though. a) she spotted that she and Fox had gone out and left me reading in the dark so she is now concerned that I'm suffering from eyestrain and b) she felt that whilst Tolkein was worthy reading material, maybe some Jackie Collins would have been a little less 'heavy' for a Saturday night's entertainment. Fox isn't so sure about that and she's sure that BBW wouldn't approve of the content matter, especially as he banned me from finishing "Memoirs of a Geisha" ...

Anyway, me and George had a good old bop to Joss Stone and after a drop of pink champagne which she'd brought to christen the Fox's new flat she taught me a new way to sleep on my front with a gap between my legs ... Seems to be important to her, something to do with leaving a space for the cats to squeeze in bed with her. Strange!


I think I look particularly studious - don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home