The Adventures of Mr F

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mission F-possible ... the search for a stirrer

Can you believe my excitement? There is a certain Ms T Spoon out there who thinks that I am her Frog Prince -deep ribbits, burbles, gurgles and giggles ... ...


I need to find her and find myself strangely drawn to various landmarks in the Hernwich of Dulville area - investigating as we speak. I feel like Sherlock Frog ... So I've smoked my pipe, played the violin and am now embarking on an intrepid mission. Hope I don't meet the Hound of the Baskervilles ...!

Convention dictates, being a Sherlock Frog, that I should wear a Deer Stalker, however, unconventional amphibian that I am, I'm wearing a Fox Stalker instead as she is my partner in this investigation.


After my exertions on the Newcastle front, I thought my adventures were over; but I had to pack my napsack once again and depart for investigations.



I spoke to Wedgy (my blue fiesta'd friend) and he promised to guide me on his wise wheels, he also let me drive ...

to be continued ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home